Beningo Embedded Group
Jacob Beningo is an embedded software consultant, advisor and educator who currently works with clients in more than a dozen countries to dramatically transform their software, systems, and processes.
- Jump Starting Code Development to Minimize Software Bugs | Wed. May 15 - 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- How to Select the Right RTOS for Your Application | Wed. May 15 - 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
- Beyond the Buzz: Why Machine Learning Is Important in Embedded | Wed. May 15 - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Securing the IoT with ARM TrustZone for the Cortex-M | Thu. May 16 - 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Developing Reusable Device Drivers for Microcontrollers | Thu. May 16 - 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Designing Intelligent Systems Using Resource Constrained Edge Devices | Thu. May 16 - 3:15 PM - 4:00 PM